Terms & Conditions
1. Guidance Digital provide business owners with a website, hosting and domain name.
2. ‘Charges’ means our charges for providing you with a website, hosting and domain name.
3. Charges include the cost of a domain name for your website where you don’t already have one.
4. Charges includes a followup call once your new website is live for us to make any initial amendments, edits or changes for you.
6. Your initial 12-month contract begins after you make your initial payment.
7. The contract will remain in force for twelve (12) months from the contract beginning (Initial Term), subject to its renewal.
8. Following the end of your initial contract, you’ll move to a rolling contract and be free to leave at any time.
9. If you cancel your contract with us within five working days you will receive a full refund. Refunds requested in any other circumstances will be given at our discretion.
10. After the client receives access to the website Guidance Digital have no responsibility for any website edits and coding changes completed by a third-party.
12. The Client retains the copyright to data, files and graphic logos provided by the Client, and grants Guidance Digital the rights to publish and use such material. The Client must obtain permission and rights to use any information or files that are copyrighted by a third party. All images and graphics supplied by Guidance Digital will be either royalty free or created in-house.
13. Guidance Digital makes every effort to ensure websites are designed to be viewed by the majority of visitors. Websites are designed to work with the most popular current browsers (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.). Client agrees that Guidance Digital cannot guarantee correct functionality with all browser software across different operating systems.
14. Guidance Digital endeavour to provide a 99.9% uptime for all of our websites, excluding planned or emergency server maintenance or conditions beyond our reasonable control.
15. We only supply our products and services for internal use by your business, and you agree not to use our products and services for any resale purposes.
16. Should the client no longer wish to work with Guidance Digital at the end of a 12-month web design contract, but keep the website that has been created they can do so for a one-off website buyout fee of £95. After this payment has been made full control of the website will be given to the client.
17. Once your website is live you’ll be able to edit and update it yourself. Should you require any further website or marketing support we charge £10 for 20 minutes of support.
18. Clients will receive an annual invoice.